Implementing Agency (IA)
SNAP-Ed Latinx Outreach Program Coordinator
Quick LinksDirectory Documents WSFMA Regional Leads
Upcoming Region 3 Events
Regional News & Updates
Stories & Impacts
FFY23 Kick-off Meeting Presentations
- Washington State Farmers Market Association Presentation (.pdf)
- Evaluation Team Presentation (.pdf)
- PEARS Presentation (.pdf)
- DSHS Presentation (.pdf)
Updated Processes and Purchasing FFY2023
Please use the resources below as a reference for 2023 reporting and fiscal due dates; required trainings; and information about regional meetings, effort certifications and program monitoring. Also included here are the two forms we request you use when submitting receipts with your invoices. Please use one form per receipt.
- FY23 R3 SNAP-Ed Processes (.pdf) – UPDATED October 28, 2022 (current for FY23)
- FY23 R3 SNAP-Ed Calendar for LIAs (.pdf)
- SNAP-Ed Training Log – UPDATED October 2022
For Subcontractor LIAs
- FFY23 Invoice Guidance R3 SNAP-Ed (.docx)
- Subcontractor-Purchase-Documentation-Form (.docx)- UPDATED October 2022
For WSU LIAs
- WSU-PCard-Purchase-Form (.docx)- UPDATED October 2022
PEARS and Evaluation
Please use the resources below as a reference for 2023 tools and methods for training, tracking, surveying and reporting on SNAP-Ed activities in PEARS. Updated documents will be posted soon!
FFY2023 Time and Effort Forms
Please use the following forms to report your SNAP-Ed time and effort in FFY2023.
- For those paid on SNAP-Ed funds PLUS any other source of funding, or those who are part-time/temporary/hourly SNAP-Ed staff, you will fill out this form UPDATED Time & Effort Certification of less than 100% -R3 (.xlsx) sign and email to Kimber Becker monthly.
- For those paid only with SNAP-Ed funds, you may fill out this form UPDATED 100% Certification – R3 (.xlsx), sign and email to Kimber Becker twice per year – By the 1st week of November and again on the 1st week of May.
- Region 3 Contact List FY23 (.pdf) – UPDATED February 2023- Please email Shannon Bachtel with updated FFY23 contacts for your program.
- Washington CSO Directory (.pdf)
- Curriculum information, links and trainings available on the Curriculum page.
Dietary Guidelines and Recipe Guidance
The goal of SNAP-Ed, as stated in the Guidance is:
“to improve the likelihood that persons eligible for SNAP will make healthy food choices within a limited budget and choose physically active lifestyles consistent with the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the USDA food guidance.”
Given this goal, we want to be sure everyone has a chance to learn about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA’s), and has solid guidance on selecting recipes that fit within that guidance. Please use the resources below as a reference when choosing recipes and sharing nutrition information.
- WA SNAP-Ed Website and DGAs (pdf.)
- Guidelines for SNAP-Ed Recipe Selection (.docx)- UPDATED October 2022
Handouts and Marketing Materials
Please use the resources below as a reference when developing or adapting handouts, promotional materials, videos, social media messages, or other forms of communication with your SNAP-Ed audiences.
- 2023 SNAP-Ed Required Statements & Guidelines (.docx) – UPDATED October 2022
- Tips for SNAP-Ed Handouts and Promotional Materials (.docx) – UPDATED October 2022
Region 3 Reports
- Region 3 FFY19 Annual Report (.pdf)
- Region 3 FFY20 Annual Report (.pdf)
- Region 3 FFY21 Annual Report (.pdf)