2023 SNAP-Ed Listening Sessions
Calling all SNAP-Ed local implementing agency staff working in food pantries!
Your voice matters, and we want to hear from you!
We heard you loud and clear at the SNAP-Ed Forum. You desire to connect and communicate about food pantry work in 2024. In response, we are hosting listening sessions via zoom this August that will be facilitated by the Washington Food Coalition.
As SNAP-Ed leadership looks forward to the future, we recognize the expertise that you all have in food pantries around the state. In order to provide the best tools, resources, and networking opportunities for you, we are asking that you prioritize coming to one of the available listening sessions to help guide future work in this space. Our work does not happen without you and your input for guiding the future matters.
The objectives for the listening sessions are as follows:
- Document where and what nutrition activities are happening in food pantries and which staff are doing them (this will be collected in a pre-survey which you will receive upon registering).
- Identify specific resources that are missing and recommendations for how to provide them.
- Collect recommendations for streamlined communication strategies (What is your preferred format to communicate? What tools do you need?)
Please select one date and time to register for the upcoming listening session!
- August 10: 2:00-3:30PM (FULL)
- August 14: 9:30-11:00AM (FULL)
- August 22: 11:00-12:30
- I am unable to make any of these times but would like to provide input (If you cannot attend, please let us know. We will find another way for you to provide your input)
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a pre-survey. Please open the survey and complete it before the end of the day Monday August 7th.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!