All Washington State SNAP-Ed recipes are community tested by regular folks just like you and me! Every effort has been made to create recipes like this one that are nutritious and easy for everyone to prepare.
Discover something new this week by trying these Zesty Spring Salad Greens as a healthier alternative to the usual meal options! One idea is to get friends or family involved in making them and make it a fun experience for everyone! Be sure to write us and let us know how everyone liked it or if you have any suggestions for even healthier ways to prepare it!
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup lowfat granola
- 4 six-ounce clear containers
- In container, place 1 Tablespoon yogurt.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of granola over yogurt.
- Place a single layer of red berries over the granola.
- Add a single layer of blueberries.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 above. Top with a dollop of yogurt; add garnish.